2017 Indoor Timeline
Thank you to everyone involved in the RAF Christmas Classic, from athletes to volunteers and supporters the club was extremely well supported. With the club growing and ambitious plans taking shape to develop both the coaching and competition provision for our members we would like to provide some clarity and guidance around the indoor season. Please feel free to catch up with us around any competition or selection questions you have.
(Cross Country fixtures will run alongside of this timeline)
Thank you once again for a fantastic first semester and a brilliant start to the 2016-17 season.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
From Matt and James
7-8th Jan England Athletics Sen + U20 Combined Events
15th Jan RAF New Year Open GP2 (respond to FB and captains emails re club entry)
* 25th Jan entries made to BUCS before the 26th Jan closing date (see selection document below)
Team submitted based on securing entries, note this is not the final team.
28th Jan Welsh Indoor Champs (closing date 9th Jan)
1st Feb Varsity – Lee Valley (respond to FB and captains emails re club entry, alumni spots available)
5th Feb Non Thomas RAF GP3 (respond to FB and captains emails re club entry)
* 6th Feb BUCS team announced at 14:00 via website.
11-12th British Indoor Champs
* 15th Feb 14:00 Pre Champs team meeting NIAC (please all attend; travel, accommodation, kit, meals, therapy and relay logistics confirmed)
* 16th Feb travel @ 15:00 (tbc) for athletes competing on Day 1 (Friday pm)
* 17th Feb travel main bus (tbc) later minibus (tbc)
17-19th Feb BUCS INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS (link to provisional timetable)
* 19th Feb BUCS Social (tbc by captains)
25-26th England Athletics U20 Indoor Champs (closing date 3rd Feb)